Agenda topics include:
- Here Come The Judges – Thru the efforts of CRF’s Friends of the Foundation – Pachulski Stang Ziehl & Jones LLP – CRF will conduct an interactive panel discussion with not 1, not 2 but 3 practicing Bankruptcy Judges
CLICK HERE for more information
- Practitioner’s Corner – Hear from the “Pepsi Team” on how RPA and AI have become an embedded part of their processes
- Everything you always wanted to know about Cryptocurrencies
- Escheatment – Karen Anderson of KPMG will offer updates on and insights into compliance procedures and techniques for risk avoidance strategies as it relates to unclaimed property
- Jessica Butler, Principal of Attain Consulting Group will review the outputs and highlights of her recently conducted extensive survey on deductions and chargebacks
- Economic Update from the Federal Reserve Senior Economist and Economic Adviser, William Strauss
- The CRF Open Forum – Real time peer-to-peer exchanges of issues, needs and solutions
- And more!
Monday Morning User Group Meetings **Advanced Registration Required!**
These complimentary sessions are ONLY for Credit and Risk Management Practitioners who are registered for the Forum – NO VENDORS PLEASE!
ARMS/Creditntell/F&D Reports User Group Meeting
Monday, October 22 – 9:30 am – 11:00 am – Breakfast Included – Separate Registration Required!
Please join Jim Rice, Taylor Ricketts, Lori Ziegler & Toni Singer from ARMS/Creditntell/F&D Reports as they demonstrate, discuss and take a deep dive into recent enhancements and features of our 3 websites.
Areas of Discussion Include:
- Jim Rice, Senior Vice President at Creditntell – will discuss how companies are adapting to the Rapid Changes in the Retail Environment
- Demo/Explanation of HIGH LEVEL Reporting (Personal Insights, Future Outlook, Credit Facility Focus, Custom Financial Reporting, etc…)
- ARMS Dashboard Navigation & Personalization
- Demo of NEW & IMPROVED Credit Application Portal
- Review of NEW Technology & Automation of Delivery Services
- Round Table Discussion to gain a better understanding of the needs of our subscribers in order to continue to provide actionable solutions.
Space is limited – To reserve your seat, please email Toni Singer firstname.lastname@example.org or call 1.800.789.0123 ext. 175
Billtrust User Group Meeting: Take Charge of Your “C”s
Monday, October 22, 8:30 am – 10:30 am – Complimentary Breakfast – Separation Registration Required!
Join us for a dynamic session with the experts from Billtrust and Credit2B. Learn how automation can make your team more effective in:
- Artificial intelligence in credit scoring
- Complete automation of credit applications and analytics
- From Smarter Sales to Smaller Collections
- How to make your Order-to-Cash Thrive in a CRM-centric World
- CASH APP:
- Optimize accuracy and improve match rates
- The vital role of continuous learning through Artificial Intelligence in Cash App
- CREDIT CARDS:
- Lowering interchange fees through optimization strategies
- Automation for emailed virtual credit card payments
Please CLICK HERE to register for this session.
Cortera User Group Meeting: Actionable Analytics – Making Sense of the Ever-Expanding Sea of Data
Monday, October 22, 9:30 am – 11:00 am – Complimentary Brunch – Registration required!
A view of the latest risk analytics across supply chain segment, particularly recent and future payment behavior of the customers of industry suppliers, and ideas for EASY ways to implement new insights into your processes. Attendees can expect to discuss:
- What Cortera data shows about the evolving risk of supply chain customers
- Leading indicators to help you predict the future
- Scores and other decisioning elements at your disposal
- Implementing with maximum benefit and minimum pain
To register, please email Kerri Byron at email@example.com.
Dun & Bradstreet User Group Meeting: Unlocking the Power of AI in Credit Scorecards
Monday, October 22, 8:30 am – 10:00 am – Complimentary breakfast – Registration required!
Join Dun & Bradstreet for a very special breakfast event! This will be the third session in our popular series about scoring, scorecard creation, and using scores and scorecards to automate credit decisions.
Eager to learn how AI and machine learning can help your credit team? In this session, we’ll validate in real time the business impact of leveraging AI-powered scorecards vs. static scorecards—using a real portfolio. Then, we’ll uncover the process for setting up and activating the power of machine learning for your own credit team. We’ll end this powerful session with a personal experience and the successful outcomes one of your peer’s has had using AI-powered analytics and scorecards in their credit management process.
NOTE: All are welcome to attend this session, even if you weren’t able to attend our first two sessions.
To reserve your spot, please email Kindra Harting-Smith at Harting-SmithK@dnb.com.
HighRadius User Group Meeting: Improving O2C Performance With Artificial Intelligence and Best-Practices
Monday, October 22, 8:30 am – 11:30 am | Complimentary Breakfast | Registration Required
Session 1: Cash Application with Greg Ottalagano from Church & Dwight
- How to move beyond Lockbox and ERPs for 95% Auto-Reconciliation of Checks and E-Payments
- Leveraging Cash Application for Early Dispute Identification and Faster Resolution
- Comparing RPA versus AI for Cash Application Automation
Session 2: Deductions Management with Jessica Butler from Attain Consulting
- Best-Practices to Improve Collaboration with Sales, Brokers and Customer for Faster Disputes Resolution
- Leveraging Artificial Intelligence to Eliminate 70% of the Deductions Workload
Session 3: Credit Management in a Turbulent Global Economy
- Managing Credit in Global and Domestic Markets in the Age of Recession
- Improving Customer Experience – Lessons from Domino’s
Session 4: Collections Management in the Future with Artificial Intelligence
- AI Use-Case: Predicting Invoice Payment Dates for Proactive Collections
- How AI will Change the Face of Collections Process in 2020
Please RSVP to firstname.lastname@example.org
Additional User Group Meeting(s) on Wednesday
The following Industry Partner User Group Meeting(s) are provided for CRF Forum attendees by their individual sponsor.
Federation of Credit and Financial Professionals – National Building Materials Distributor Best Practices Group
Wednesday, October 24 from 1:00pm to 5:00pm – Snack included – Separate Registration Required!
Open to Building/Construction Material Distrubutors. Members are Senior Level Professionals interested in discussing best practices in the Order-to-Cash Discipline. Discuss trends that affect the construction industry with a well known economist!
For questions and/or to register for this session, email session host Yesinne Alvarez at: email@example.com
or call 646-442-3467
CRF Forum Registration Attendance Policy
Monetary guarantees are provided to the hotel, and materials are produced and shipped 2 weeks prior to each event. Therefore, absolutely NO refunds of registration fees will be allowed unless notification is received in advance of that window. Processing fee of $75 is not refundable. If your registration was part of your membership benefits, please extend us the courtesy of notification!
Salt Lake Marriott Downtown at City Creek – Salt Lake City, UT
75 South West Temple
Salt Lake City, UT 84101
Make Hotel Reservation Online
Or Reserve by phone:
800-228-9290 or 801-531-0800
Request the Group Rate for Credit Research Foundation – $193
Limited space available – Room Block ends Thursday, October 4, 2018
Rate includes basic internet access in guest rooms