Topics under consideration include:
- Bankruptcy Boot Camp Session – A free pre-forum educational opportunity
- Article 9 Update – Focus on what’s new and what’s coming
- Automated Dashboards & Best Practices in Measurements and Performance Metrics
- CECL Update – Is there an impact to trade credit?
- Federal Reserve Economic Update
- Fraud – Tools and data use in dealing with and mitigating various types of fraud
- International Credit Developments: The Cross Border Front – Contracts & enforcement of bankruptcy judgements
- Secured Filings Update – Process, procedures, legalities and more
- Surprise Speakers – A Favorite – They are back!!!
CRF Forum Registration Attendance Policy
Monetary guarantees are provided to the hotel, and materials are produced and shipped 2 weeks prior to each event. Therefore, absolutely NO refunds of registration fees will be allowed unless notification is received in advance of that window. Processing fee of $75 is not refundable. If your registration was part of your membership benefits, please extend us the courtesy of notification!
Gaylord National Resort & Convention Center
201 Waterfront Street
National Harbor, MD 20745
To make your hotel reservation online, CLICK HERE.
Or Reserve by phone:
Request the Group Rate for Credit Research Foundation – $249
Limited space available – Room Block ends Friday, September 13, 2019
Daily resort fee of $18/night is included in the guest room rate. The resort fee provides amenities such as high-speed internet access in guest rooms, 24-hour access to fitness center and indoor pool, and more.