Important Information About Hotel Reservations!
The foundation has been made aware that individuals are receiving calls from a company(ies) purporting to be:
Enabling reservations to our event
Holding rooms that are unavailable because the block is sold out
Some combination of the above
The calls are scams. The Credit Research Foundation is not working with any outside organizations to provide hotel rooms – we only work with the event hotel. In addition, we NEVER provide your name or contact information to anyone. If you book through any person or site other than the link and phone number we provide below, we CANNOT guarantee that you will have a room when you arrive at the hotel. Please understand that these scams are impacting groups and events like CRF across the globe.
PLEASE ONLY BOOK YOUR ACCOMMODATIONS THROUGH THE DESIGNATED LINK BELOW.
Topics covered in the August agenda:
- Electronic Transactions and Social Media: The latest legalities to be considered when operating a credit organization while using social media as an input in risk management
- Technology and Financial Shared Services: Utilizing technology in an SSC to enhance performance, drive results and create global standardized performance in an organization
- Artificial Intelligence – Learn 3 Ways Artificial Intelligence and Machine Learning Will Transform Modern Credit Management: (1) Automation of credit processes; (2) Superior credit decisions; (3) Improved customer portfolio management
- The Morphing Discipline: The role defined, deliverables and skill set for tomorrow’s Order-to-Cash Leadership. What will the future credit leader be required to possess to successfully navigate the morphing discipline
- The Insurance Industry/Credit Insurance: The latest application of insurance as a risk mitigation and sales growth tool – learn the ins/outs, fact/fiction when considering “insurance” as a business partner
- Cyber Security: A look at the top 10 recent cyber security trends, an analysis of significant 2018 cyber events, the 10 best practices CEOs should consider, and the top questions CIOs should ask
- State of the Economy: The latest update from the Federal Reserve
- The CRF Open Forum: Real-time solutions to your pressing inquiries
Monday Morning User Group Meetings **Advanced Registration Required!**
The following organizations will be hosting User Group Sessions. The session descriptions and registration information will be posted as soon as possible. Please check back often for details.
These complimentary sessions are ONLY for Credit and Risk Management Practitioners who are registered for the Forum – NO VENDORS PLEASE!
THE CRITICALITY OF COLLECTION AGENCY CERTIFICATION
An insight into the requirements of commercial collection agency certification and licensing
Monday, August 13, 9:00 am – 11:00 am, Refreshments included – Separate Registration Required
Why is it critical to a credit risk professional to choose a collection firm that has qualified for certification?
Attend this unique user group session and learn the relevance of the certification process of Platinum Partner, Commercial Collection Agencies of America. You’ll learn why its certification requirements process serves as the prototype and standard for third party commercial agency membership within the Credit Research Foundation. We’ll share the operational standards and requirements of the preferred accreditation in the industry, which grants a Certificate of Accreditation and Certification only to qualified commercial collection agencies.
We look forward to your joining us on Monday morning to gain insight as to what your company-the credit department, the C-levels and the audit teams-should look for when enlisting the services of a commercial collection agency.
Please email Angela McDonald to register for this session.
2018 How Global Order-to-Cash Process is Changing – All CRF Members Welcome
Monday, August 13, 9:00 am – 11:00 am, Breakfast included – Separate Registration Required
Global Accounts Receivable Portfolio Management is changing rapidly, and your department is at the forefront of change. Together we will explore these key topics:
- Robotic Process Automation to realize 100% portfolio coverage…each 30 day cycle
- Protecting the Financial Privacy of your Customers and new GDPR regulations
- Financial Shared Services and Global Standards and Best Practices
- Why in Aged Trial Balance data does not work for Collectors
- How Smart Algorithms make your team more productive and more valuable to your company
- Dynamic Worklists – Identifying and assigning the best priorities automatically
- Manually processing “Invoice Reprint” requests kills your team’s productivity
- What can my team realistically accomplish today? – Capacity-Driven Workflow
Register now by sending an email to Bradley Palmer or call 818-483-0089.
Gain Deeper Knowledge about the Companies in Your Portfolio, Presented by Nick Longo
Monday, August 13, 8:30 am – 10:30 am, Complimentary Breakfast – Separate Registration Required
Did you know?
- 28 million businesses file tax returns in the US each year and 99% of them are private
- 6 million businesses have employees and only 18,000 of those have more than 500 employees
- 3,000 companies close each day, while about the same number open for business
This volatility puts financial pressure on suppliers and creditors. The combination of these business dynamics with the exponential growth of data increases complexity. Cortera provides smarter, faster ways to analyze data, predict behaviors and make decisions. By appending attributes to portfolios, prospect and supplier lists, we will help you gain deeper knowledge on the companies with which you interact in time to take action. Register for our user group session to learn how to maximize the flow of credit and mitigate operational risk in today’s ever-changing business environment.
Please email Kerri Byron to register – firstname.lastname@example.org
CREDIT2B User Group Session
Monday, August 13, 8:30 am Welcome Breakfast, 9:00 am – 11:00 am User Group Session – Separate Registration Required
Join us for an invitation only educational session in conjunction with the Credit Research Foundation’s Annual Expo.
ELEVATE YOUR CREDIT-TO-CASH PROCESS WITH AUTOMATION!
Join us for a dynamic session with the experts from Billtrust and Credit2B. Learn how automation can make your team more effective in:
- Artificial intelligence in credit scoring
- Complete automation of credit applications and analytics
- Best practices for credit card acceptance
- Driving faster DSO with multiple payment strategies
- From Smarter Sales to Smaller Collections
- Billtrust’s View on Order-to-Cash Thriving in a CRM-centric World
To register please email Jennifer More, Event Manager, at JMore@billtrust.com
Continuous Improvement of Results: Artificial Intelligence and Process Automation Keep Your Teams Moving Forward to Drive Results
Monday, August 13, 9:00 am – 11:00 am | Complimentary Breakfast | Free Registration
Learn how Artificial Intelligence creates a continuously improving environment while Process Automation makes your teams more efficient. Also, get a look at the newest release of GETPAID and network with current GETPAID users to share best practices for driving results.
Visit http://empower1.fisglobal.com/crf-forum-expo.html to register for the session.
Credit and A/R Leaders’ Guide to Integrated Receivables: ROI, Change Management and Real-World Examples
Monday, August 13, 8:00 am – 11:30 am | Complimentary Lunch | Free Registration
- Inputs to design A/R processes with the Integrated Receivables approach and AI
- Stakeholder buy-in and change management best-practices
- Real-world case studies
- Introduction | Receivables Vision 2020: How A/R teams will transform by 2020
- Practitioner Case Study | Change Management: Stakeholder alignment, team buy-in and role upgradation
- Moderated Open Forum | Solving the 3Ps of Transformation – People, Process, Platforms
- Actionable Best-Practices | Kickstart Monday: Real-World Use Cases for Integrated Receivables, AI
Limited Seating | Email email@example.com or call 281-972-2102 to register.
CreditRiskMonitor User Group Session
Monday, August 13
Dun & Bradstreet User Group Session
Monday, August 13
Experian User Group Session
Monday, August 13
Additional User Group Meeting(s) on Wednesday
The following Industry Partner User Group Meeting(s) are provided for CRF Forum attendees by their individual sponsor.
Federation of Credit and Financial Professionals – National Building Materials Distributor Best Practices Group
Wednesday, August 15, from 1:00pm to 5:00pm – Snack included – Separate Registration Required!
Open to Building/Construction Material Distrubutors. Members are Senior Level Professionals interested in discussing best practices in the Order-to-Cash Discipline.
For questions and/or to register for this session, email session host Yesinne Alvarez at: firstname.lastname@example.org
or call 646-442-3467
CRF Forum Registration Attendance Policy
Monetary guarantees are provided to the hotel, and materials are produced and shipped 2 weeks prior to each event. Therefore, absolutely NO refunds of registration fees will be allowed unless notification is received in advance of that window. Processing fee of $75 is not refundable. If your registration was part of your membership benefits, please extend us the courtesy of notification!
JW Marriott Orlando Grande Lakes
4040 Central Florida Parkway
Orlando, FL 32837
Make Hotel Reservation Online
Or Reserve by phone:
Request the Group Rate for Credit Research Foundation – $189
Limited space available – Room Block ends Monday, July 16, 2018