CRF August EXPO
Don’t miss our annual EXPO! Featuring an exclusive array of the top solution and service providers in risk management in an exposition designed to support YOUR needs!
Topics addressed in the August Forum agenda:
- Robotic Process Automation – How, where and strategic advantages
- Blockchain/Cryptocurrency – Use in supporting contract needs
- Payment Process Update – For A/R and A/P
- Chapter 22s – Implications of flawed feasibility assessments
- Credit & Other Insurance Applications – Peer discussion on use and utility
- Customer Deductions – The new dynamics & what to know about supplier agreements
- Economic Update – The latest update from the Federal Reserve
- The CRF Open Forum -Real-time solutions to your pressing inquiries
A Collegial Networking Event and Cocktail Reception – No Vendors Please
WHAT: Please join CRF, Arent Fox LLP and fellow women risk management professionals for cocktails, light hors d’oeuvres, and the
chance to mingle and network with your peers.
WHEN: Sunday, August 11, 2019 — 5:00 to 6:00 PM
WHERE: Fifth Avenue room at The Westin Seattle
WHY: A great opportunity for women practitioners to network and share knowledge and experiences with other program participants
in a collegial setting.
HOW: Please RSVP for this event by simply sending an email to Angela McDonald: AngelaM@crfonline.org
Monday Morning Special Education Session **Advanced Registration Required!**
This complimentary session is ONLY for Credit and Risk Management Practitioners who are registered for the Forum – NO VENDORS PLEASE!
Modern Valuation Models to Better Anticipate Customer Insolvency and Risk
Monday, August 12, 8:00 am – 10:30 am, Continental Breakfast Provided – Separate Registration Required
Recent changes in tax and interest rate policies have significantly impacted the benefits of relying on debt as a means of corporate financing. This complimentary session will demonstrate how these policy changes have impacted risk and value. The tools provided will better enable one to assess and understand the risk in a credit portfolio. This educational session benefits all levels of the credit organization that have financial statement experience. During this session the participants will learn:
- How different models are used to determine corporate value;
- What impact the amendments in tax and interest rate policy changes have on the outcomes of these models;
- How to understand Cash flow and working capital models and their impact on credit risk;
- How to anticipate the impact of these changes on your A/R portfolio.
Please email Angela McDonald to register for this session.
Additional User Group Meeting(s) on Wednesday
The following Industry Partner User Group Meeting(s) are provided for CRF Forum attendees by their individual sponsor.
Federation of Credit and Financial Professionals – National Building Materials Distributor Best Practices Group
Wednesday, August 14, from 1:00 pm to 5:00 pm – Snack included – Separate Registration Required!
Open to Building/Construction Material Distrubutors. Members are Senior Level Professionals interested in discussing best practices in the Order-to-Cash Discipline.
For questions and/or to register for this session, email session host Yesinne Alvarez at: email@example.com
or call 646-442-3467
CRF Forum Registration Attendance Policy
Monetary guarantees are provided to the hotel, and materials are produced and shipped 2 weeks prior to each event. Therefore, absolutely NO refunds of registration fees will be allowed unless notification is received in advance of that window. Processing fee of $75 is not refundable. If your registration was part of your membership benefits, please extend us the courtesy of notification!
The Westin Seattle
1900 Fifth Avenue
Seattle, WA 98101
Click HERE to make your reservations online.
Or Reserve by phone:
Request the Group Rate for Credit Research Foundation – $239
Limited space available – Room Block ends Friday, July 19, 2019