CRF Virtual August Forum
Unfortunately, the 2021 August Forum will be a virtual event rather than in-person. While we are anxious to get back to our “normal” in-person events, we feel it is best to remain virtual at this time. The good news is that we are still planning a top-notch agenda with presentations on today’s “hot topics”! The agenda will include both LIVE and On-Demand sessions.
Topics Under Consideration
The following topics are under consideration for inclusion in the agenda:
- Business Intelligence Tools
- Sale of Claims
- Technology Aspects of Fraud
- Diversity & Inclusion
- Technology as a Tool for Business Continuity, Process Improvement, Document and Cost Management
Stay tuned – a full agenda will be finalized and shared soon!
- CRF Members can register for all sessions at NO cost! Please remember that this means all team members can register for any/all sessions they want to attend. Registration IS required. Please use the Member Registration button on the right to complete your registration.
- Non-Members can register for any sessions for a fee of $50/session or you can register for ALL Forum sessions for a fee of $250. Please use the Non-Member Registration button on the right to complete your registration.
If you’re unsure about your organization’s current membership status, please contact Angela McDonald.
- Select the Member or Non-Member Registration button to access the registration form.
- Select the Forum sessions you’re interested in attending and complete the contact section of the form. Non-Members will also need to complete the payment section.
*Please remember to include any questions you’d like to submit for the Open Forum session on Thursday.
- For the LIVE sessions, you will receive a separate link to register for the Zoom session.
For the On-Demand sessions, you will receive the links for each recorded session on the date it is released.
For questions about the registration process, please contact Angela McDonald.