Industry Partner/Service Provider Membership
CRF offers a special membership option for industry partner/service providers who serve the risk management community.
The annual membership contribution of $3,200 provides the following benefits to your organization:
- Free Registration to Credit & Accounts Receivable Forums (1 free to each of the three in-person meetings, paying only the $75 processing fee); a discounted member rate is available for additional attendees
- Networking sessions at each of these Forums with all attendees – practitioners and other industry partners
- A priority opportunity to participate in our August Forum & EXPO – booth spaces are limited availability and members receive priority – at a member discounted rate
- The opportunity to conduct education-based webinars for our member community
- The opportunity to submit/publish educational articles in our quarterly publications
- Potential speaking opportunities at our three annual Forums
- Access to the complete CRF Library of over 90 publications
- Quarterly reports on Domestic Trade Receivables – National Summary of Domestic Trade Receivables (NSDTR)
- Annual Bad Debt Report
- Subscription to the quarterly Credit & Financial Management Review – CRF’s quarterly Journal of articles on theory, strategy, law, economics and best practices in credit and financial management
- Subscription to the quarterly CRF News containing germane articles of interest to the community
As you may be aware, the CRF membership community is a composite of the Fortune 1500, with Executive/Senior level participation and engagement. We offer compelling programs and industry partnerships, with exposure and a return on investment that cannot be duplicated elsewhere within the discipline.
All third-party collection agencies that apply for membership MUST be certified by one of the two certifying agencies for the industry – Commercial Collection Agencies of America or Commercial Law League of America. A copy of your current certificate must be provided in order for your membership application to be approved.
All members are required to review, sign and adhere to the Credit Research Foundation Code of Conduct.
Please note that we limit the number of vendor/service provider members based on the number of credit practitioner members in our community. We do this to keep the ratio balanced and beneficial for all members.
Industry Partner/Service Provider Membership Annual Dues: $3,200
Click HERE to complete a Membership Application.