This event marks our return to in-person meetings!! We hope you’ll join us!
Early registration pricing now available – see the registration form for details.
March Forum Agenda
We heard you!! Based on your feedback, we’ve added MORE of the content you’re looking for, including:
- Peer to Peer Networking
- Interactive Sessions
- Personal & Professional Development Content
- COVID-19 Fatigue – Emotional Wellbeing – Leadership Personal Development
- Business Intelligence through Data Driven Advancements
- Economic Outlook
- Payment Digitization – What’s New?
- Fraud – Types, Impact and Mitigation Techniques
- Legal Complexities of Online Business & Working Remotely
- Sub-Chapter V of The Bankruptcy Code – Small Business Bankruptcies
- Sale of Preference Claims – What you need to understand
Interactive Professional Development & Training Session – Business Intelligence – Tableau Workshop
Please stay tuned for details about each session.
Please review the registration form for information regarding registration fees. Early registration pricing in in effect until January 14, 2022.
The Westin San Diego
400 West Broadway
San Diego, CA 92101
CRF group rate: $227/night*
*Must mention Credit Research Foundation Forum when reserving or use link provided for online reservations
Limited rooms available at this rate.
Room block ends Friday, February 20, 2022.
CLICK HERE to reserve online.
To Reserve by phone:
CRF Forum Registration Attendance Policy
All registration rates include a $75 processing fee, which is not refundable.
Having accurate attendance numbers is vital to our planning process. Therefore, if your plans change and you are unable to attend, please extend us the courtesy of notification! Monetary guarantees are provided to the hotel, and materials are produced and shipped 2 weeks prior to each event. Therefore, absolutely NO refunds of registration fees will be allowed unless notification is received in advance of that window.