The agenda for March covers the following topics:
- Tax Reform and its Implications: Insights into the potential impacts and downstream effects
- Benchmarking the Credit Risk Management Discipline: An overarching review of the outputs of a comprehensive study/survey being conducted in early Q1 2018
- Privacy and Cyber Security: What everyone should be aware of from both an individual and company perspective; how to protect your data and business
- Robotics in a Credit Operation: What technology is available, what are the advantages and what are the trends in its application
- Shared Service Centers: Demystifying them and whether or not they are applicable to you
- eCommerce and Legal Considerations: Topics, concerns and considerations in an e-commerce world
- Tax Exempt Certificate Process: Hear the latest current requirements, best practices and trends
- An Economic Update Provided by the Federal Reserve
- CRF Open Forum: Real Time Peer-to-Peer Exchange of Needs and Experiences
Monday Morning User Group Meetings **Advanced Registration Required!**
These complimentary sessions are ONLY for Credit and Risk Management Practitioners who are registered for the Forum – NO VENDORS PLEASE!
ARMS/Creditntell/F&D Reports – Let us wrap our ‘ARMS’ around your Monday Morning!
Monday, March 19th – 9:30am to 11:00am – Breakfast included – Separate Registration Required!
Please join Chuck LeWinter, Lori Ziegler, Ramona Bolozan & Taylor Ricketts from ARMS/Creditntell/F&D Reports as they demonstrate and discuss recent enhancements to the ARMS Credit Intelligence Dashboard and Private Company Coverage.
Areas of discussion include:
- Demo of our NEW Online Credit Application Process
- Introduction and Review of our EXPANDED International Reporting Process and Features
- Review of NEW technology designed to easily identify deteriorating payment trends
- ARMS Dashboard Navigation/Personalization
- Automated and Customized ARMS Portfolio Management
- Round Table Discussion to gain a better understanding of and implement the needs of our user base
Space is limited – To reserve your seat, please email Lori Ziegler at email@example.com or call 800.789.0123 ext. 148.
Billtrust – How a True Invoice-to-Cash Solution Can Transform Your Organization
Monday, March 19th – 9:00am to 10:30am in the Valero Room – Refreshments included – Separate Registration Required!
We invite you to grab a refreshment and hear from fellow CRF users about solving their biggest A/R challenges, their journey automating the invoice-to-cash process with Billtrust, and what they’ve learned along the way.
Join Billtrust executives Tom Scott, VP of Customer Sales and Jim Mangano, SVP of Credit and Collections for an interactive discussion that goes beyond the three pillars of A/R – invoice delivery, payments, and cash application – and explore topics such as:
- Why creating a fully-automated invoice-to-cash process is easier than you think
- How automating invoice delivery to A/P Portals is a game-changer for A/R teams
- Smart strategies for accepting credit cards, and how to automate emailed credit card payments
- Techniques for keeping your cash application process simple, accurate and automated with the right technology
- A sneak peek of several new products and features coming soon from Billtrust, including our integrated collections solution
To register for this session please email JMore@billtrust.com to reserve your space – seating is limited.
BlueTarp – Working Roundtable on Why a 24-Hour Credit Approval Isn’t Fast Enough
Monday, March 19th – 10:30am to 12:00pm – Bonham Room – Brunch included – Separate Registration Required!
Take a break from lectures and software demos! This is a working roundtable with candid advice and peer-to-peer sharing. We’ll roll up our sleeves and dig into how you can:
- Create the perfect online application
- Tailor your credit model for new segments
- Create an instant decision engine with fraud alerts
All CRF Forum attendees welcome – We look forward to seeing you in San Antonio!
To reserve your spot, SIGN UP HERE .
Cforia User Group Meeting – All CRF Forum Attendees Welcome
2018 Order-to-Cash (OTC) Best Practices – Maximizing Working Capital
Monday, March 19th – 8:30am to 10:30am – Breakfast included – Separate Registration Required!
You are managing the #1 or #2 Current Asset on your Company’s Balance Sheet. Will you become more important as the average weighted cost of capital (WCC) continues to rise? YES!
Now, ask yourself: How well does your current Credit, Collections and Dispute Collaboration technology support you? How many Spreadsheets do you deal with on a daily, weekly and monthly basis? How responsive is Sales when you need answers adjudicating a Dispute? Can you press a button and eliminate 200 phone calls?
Together we will explore these and much more. Join us for another lively and interactive Cforia breakfast session.
Discussion topics will include:
- 2017 Recap and 2018 look ahead for Finance
- Separating Clean-Receivables from Dirty Receivables – Without it, Automation does not work
- Dynamic Worklists – How to identify and assign priorities more effectively
- How do I deal with Small Customers more effectively – Zero Touch
- Seeing Global Risk Exposure and Parent/Child Accounts Receivable Roll-Up – Across all Operating Units
- Dealing with Currencies – Countries – Languages & Trading Regions – Treatments and Segmentation
- What is realistic from my team to accomplish today – Capacity-Driven Workflow
- Moving to Financial Shared Services Centers – What does this mean for me and my team?
Join us for a complimentary breakfast and a great start to your CRF Spring Forum!
Sign up now by simply sending an email to Bradley Palmer or call 818-483-0089
CREDIT2B User Group
Monday, March 19 – 10:30am to 12:00pm – Complimentary, Lunch Included – Separate Registration Required!
Please join our complimentary lunch session on Monday, March 19, 2018 to learn about challenges in obtaining information on your international customers.
- Understand best practices in sourcing global data to deliver real time reports with live data
- Learn how you can enhance cross border information using global credit applications and international trade references
- Gain insights from other trade exporters through an engaged networking session
Dun & Bradstreet User Group – Keeping Score: Credit Decisioning Using a Score-Based Approach
Monday, March 19th – 8:30am to 10:00am – Complimentary Hot Breakfast – Registration required!
Please join Dun & Bradstreet for a robust breakfast user group event. This will be the first in a series about credit scoring, scorecard creation, and using scores and scorecards to automate decisioning. Scaling your decision-making model with scores and scorecards can help improve your team’s operational efficiency, make better credit decisions, and focus more of your time on high-risk and high-opportunity account segments.
During this session, we will discuss using credit scoring to enhance your credit evaluation process, including:
- Understanding the benefits of credit scoring
- Identifying what are the “right” inputs to use
- Measuring performance and refining your model
We look forward to seeing you in San Antonio. To reserve your spot, please email Kindra Harting-Smith at: Harting-SmithK@dnb.com
All CRF Forum Attendees Welcome – Integrated Receivables Processes: Practitioners Share Lessons Learned From Credit, Cash Application, Deductions and Collections
Monday, March 19th – 10:00am to 12:45pm – Complimentary Lunch Included – Separate Registrations Required!
- The Future: Proactive Collections and the Evolution of Collectors to Business Analysts
Dara Bukszar, A/R Supervisor, ShurTech Brands
- Collections As Easy As ABC: 3 Steps to Focusing Collections on Customer Experience While Improving Collector Productivity by 5X
James Robinson, Finance Director of Shared Services, Lhoist
Bernardo Angular, Ap/AR Manager, Lhoist
Alicia Geades, Credit Manager, Lhoist
- 4 Use-Cases to Re-Imagine the Future of A/R with Artificial Intelligence and Networks
CM Nayak, Manager of Solution Engineering, HighRadius
To register for this session please email Yagmur.Duman@highradius.com
Additional User Group Meeting(s) on Wednesday
The following Industry Partner User Group Meeting(s) are provided for CRF Forum attendees by their individual sponsor.
Federation of Credit and Financial Professionals – National Building Materials Distributor Best Practices Group
Wednesday, March 21st from 1:00pm to 5:00pm – Snack included – Separate Registration Required!
Open to Building/Construction Material Distrubutors. Members are Senior Level Professionals interested in discussing best practices in the Order-to-Cash Discipline. Discuss trends that affect the construction industry with a well known economist!
For questions and/or to register for this session, email session host Yesinne Alvarez at: firstname.lastname@example.org
or call 646-442-3467
CRF Forum Registration Attendance Policy
Monetary guarantees are provided to the hotel, and materials are produced and shipped 2 weeks prior to each event. Therefore, absolutely NO refunds of registration fees will be allowed unless notification is received in advance of that window. Processing fee of $75 is not refundable. If your registration was part of your membership benefits, please extend us the courtesy of notification!
Mariott Riverwalk – San Antonio, TX
889 E Market St
San Antonio, TX 78205
Make Hotel Reservation Online
Or Reserve by phone:
Request the Group Rate for Credit Research Foundation – $229
Limited space available – Room Block ends Friday, February 23, 2018
Rate includes internet access in guest rooms
The Marriott Riverwalk room block has sold out – HOWEVER, more rooms at the SAME RATE are now available across the street at the Marriott Rivercenter using the same hotel link above.