NEW! Early registration pricing now available! See the registration form for details.
Topics Under Consideration for the March Agenda:
- Pre-Forum User Group Sessions
- Trends in SSCs – Latest Trends in Shared Services/Procure-to-Pay (Moderated Practitioner Panel)
- Cannabis Panel – Legal, Banking & Operational Issues & Concerns
- Invisible Banks – Working Capital Opportunities
- Nexgen/Employee Engagement
- Web Portals – How to Best Work with Them
- What’s in Your Toolbox?
- Federal Reserve Economic Update
170 Lockwood Boulevard
Charleston, SC 29403
CRF group rate: $199/night*
*Must mention Credit Research Foundation Forum when reserving
Limited rooms available at this rate.
Room block ends Friday, February 28, 2020.
Click HERE to book online.
To Reserve by phone:
CRF Forum Registration Attendance Policy
Monetary guarantees are provided to the hotel, and materials are produced and shipped 2 weeks prior to each event. Therefore, absolutely NO refunds of registration fees will be allowed unless notification is received in advance of that window. Processing fee of $75 is not refundable. If your registration was part of your membership benefits, please extend us the courtesy of notification!