March Forum Agenda Topics
The following topics will be addressed in the Forum agenda:
- Fraud – Red Flags and Defense Tactics
- Learnings from Third Party Placements – Business Failure During the COVID-19 Pandemic
- Changes in Preference Law
- Small Business Restructuring Act and Sub Chapter V
- Banking Best Practices Driven by COVID-19
- Impacts to Commercial Real Estate and Risk Management
- The Debt Markets and Wave of Bad Debt
Stay tuned for more information about pre and post-Forum offerings!
The Virtual March Forum is FREE for all CRF Members! However, registration is still required.
Remember – CRF memberships include your entire team. So invite your team to attend any and all sessions that interest them – there is NO additional cost!
Non-Members can pay a fee to attend any sessions of interest. The fee to attend is $50/session OR you can choose to attend all sessions, including the Open Forum, at a discounted rate of $225.
- Determine which sessions you want to attend
- Click the link for either Member or Non-Member Registration. If you’re not certain about your organization’s membership status, please contact Angela McDonald.
- Complete the Registration form
CRF Members – Select your sessions, complete the contact information and submit the form. You will receive an email from Angela McDonald with final instructions.
Non-Members – Select your sessions, complete the contact information and include credit card payment details. You will receive an email from Angela McDonald with your receipt and final instructions.