There are three membership options for practicing credit professionals.
Industry partners/service providers – please CLICK HERE for membership information.
Regardless of the membership level selected, all members receive:
- Access to the full library of CRF publications
- All new white paper publications and reports released throughout the year
- Ability to participate in free webinars
- An annual subscription to The Credit and Financial Management Review (our compelling quarterly journal)
- An annual subscription to The Perspective (a quarterly newsletter of articles across a myriad of topics)
- An annual subscription to The Economic Outlook (an annual publication providing insight and predictions on the economy from leading economists)
- Discounted registration rates for our Forums
- Discounted registration rates to our online education courses – we offer an array of premier educational online courses for your own advancement or that of your staff – these are highlighted HERE
- Access to the Member’s Only area of our website, containing international Country Reports, Survey Results, and more
- Access to CRF’s online Membership Directory
While our three membership levels offer the same access to all of our resources, the cost difference lies in the free Forum registrations and education courses, as outlined below.
- Corporate Membership – $1,100 per year and includes one (1) free registration (paying only the $125 processing fee) to ONE forum each year;
- Premier Membership – $1,600 per year and includes one (1) free registration (paying only the $125 processing fee) to EACH of our annual forums;
- Premier Plus Membership – $2,200 per year and includes two (2) free registrations (paying only the $125 processing fee each) to EACH of our annual forums; this level also offers two FREE educational courses each year for any employee of your company
All members are required by the Credit Research Foundation to adhere to the Credit Research Foundation Code of Conduct.
IMPOSSIBILITY: CRF shall not be responsible for any failure to perform or provide specific elements of the membership agreement due to unforeseen circumstances or causes beyond their reasonable control, including but not limited to acts of God, war, riot, embargoes, acts of civil or military authorities, fires, floods, pandemics, accidents, strikes, or shortages of transportation, facilities, etc. to the extent that such circumstances make it illegal or impossible for CRF to offer the same.