Quarterly DSO Benchmarking Report
National Summary of Domestic Trade Receivables
This report measures accounts receivable performance across the 6 most common KPIs. The survey is conducted quarterly, and results are provided to all who participate. The results are provided in both a summary format and by standard industry classification (SIC), enabling the participant to view macro trends but also detail movement within their specific industry segment.
The quarterly reports will be distributed to all participants roughly 45 days after the close of each quarter.
Please note: The 4th quarter survey will also contain the Annual Bad Debt survey. You will be asked to submit data to compile both reports.
To Participate: CLICK HERE
- To see a sample summary of last quarter’s results: CLICK HERE
- To understand the formulas and definitions used in the DSO/NSDTR report: CLICK HERE
- To review the Key Performance Indicators used in the DSO/NSDTR report: CLICK HERE
- For help calculating your data to use in the DSO/NSDTR report: CLICK HERE
- To order copies of the quarterly DSO/NSDTR: CLICK HERE
- For information on using the DSO/NSDTR data for a preference defense: CLICK HERE