Credit & Accounts Receivable Open Forum
Date: October 19 (1/2 day) 20 & 21 (full day) (1/2 day) 2015
Click here to register for Forum on-line
Click here to print & FAX registration form
Marriott Harbor Beach
3030 Holiday Drive
Fort Lauderdale, Florida 33316
Visit the Hotel and make reservation online
OR Call: Hotel Group Reservations: You can call 1-954-525-4000 or 1-800-222-6543 to make reservations. Tell them you are registering for the Credit Research Foundation meeting to get the Group Rate of $214.00 (+ Tax).
The CRF room block ends September 16, 2015
This will be another SOLD OUT event! Room availability is limited - so book NOW!
CRF Hotel Accomodations:
- Discounted self parking $12.00 daily
- Complimentary use of hotel fitness center
- 15% Discount on Spa Menu
Forum Topics under consideration
- Lenders of Last Resort - Hard Money Lenders
- Security and the Cloud
- An extended presentation from a leading economist
- Big Data - what is it and is anyone really using it in decisioning
- Organizational Structure Research Project - Validation and Overview
- Remote Entities and Bankruptcy
- Driving Adoption to Electronic Billing and Payment
- The CRF Open Forum
In this session, you set the agenda and ask everyone for assistance with any operational, logistical or best practice questions or concerns you have. Take advantage of this opportunity to get help from a cross section of America's leading credit professionals representing a variety of industries. We'll all help to find a solution.
Various Credit Information Provider Users' Groups
Wednesday afternoon. Free to all Forum attendees who are subscribers to the services; but you MUST register
for them. See below for registration and details.
SAP and Oracle users
Monday morning 8am to noon prior to the Forum, join CRF for our dynamic ERP Work Shops that focus on the management of credit and AR processes in the SAP or Oracle environment. CRF conducts these meetings which are free to all Credit Professionals who are registered for the Forum but you MUST register
for them. See below for registration and details. These sessions are for credit professionals and their IT staff only. No vendors please.
If you are not registered for the CRF Forum, there will be a small charge to attend these Sessions.
CRF - Oracle Users Group
- As always, in conjunction with our Forum, CRF will conduct an Oracle User Group session on Monday morning from 8:00am to 12pm immediately prior to the start of the CRF Forum.
To find out more or to sign-up for this session: email session facilitator
Robin Walker at: email@example.com
Oracle agenda forthcoming.
CRF - SAP Users Group
- SAP User are invited to attend the CRF SAP Users Group meeting ...SAP Users, don't miss this opportunity to get in on the ground floor of this valuable resource. The SAP meeting will take place on Monday morning from 8am to 12pm immediately prior to the start of the CRF Forum.
Click here for SAP session registration
SAP agenda forthcoming.
Additional User Groups -- Times and Dates to be determined
The following Industry Partner User Groups are provided for CRF Forum attendees by their individual sponsor.
- CREDIT2b National Building Materials Wholesale Group Meeting &
- Credit2b Product Advisory Council Members
- NACM National Trade Credit Report Users Group Meeting
CRF Forum Registration Attendance Policy
Please help us control our meeting costs. Food and beverage commitments are confirmed and guaranteed well in advance of
the Forum. Therefore, if you register we are guaranteeing your attendance and food commitment to the hotel.
Anyone who registers and does not give us advanced cancellation notice, will be charged a fee of $200 for the charges we
Any registration fees paid to CRF for the Forum will not be refunded if you cannot attend; however you can use the registration fee for a future CRF Forum.
If you need to cancel try to send someone else from your organization.
CRF members entitled to free registrations must still register so that we can make an accurate guarantee.
Thank you for your cooperation.
Back to Top
Join us for another fantastic CRF Forum.
Discounts will be available for more than one person from your company.