Credit & Accounts Receivable Forum
October 23 - 25, 2017
Remember. . this is Barbara's last meeting before retirement -
Come to say "Good-Bye" and Best Wishes in person!
Click here to register for Forum on-line
Click here to print & FAX registration form
Marriott Harbor Beach
3030 Holiday Drive
Fort Lauderdale, Florida 33316
Visit the Hotel and make reservation online
OR Call Hotel Group Reservations: You can call 1-800-222-6543 to make reservations. Tell them you are registering for the Credit Research
Foundation meeting to get the Group Rate of $224.00 (+ Tax).
- Discounted self parking $12.00 daily
- Discounted in-room Internet Service $6.95/day
The CRF room block ends Friday, September 22, 2017 - so book NOW!
- What are the Real "Costs to Service" a Customer
- Panel Discussion: Behavioral Scorecard Development - The Latest Concepts
- Fed Policy Creation and Economic Update
- GAP & FASB Standards: What's Different and What You Need to Know
- "Behind Closed Doors" - What Role Does a Bankruptcy Judge Play
- Payment Trends: What's Hot and What's Not from the Federal Reserve Study
- Insolvent Customers, Supplier Pacts and the Anti-trust Laws
- Small Business: Current Trends, Issues and Opportunities
- The CRF Open Forum - Real Time Peer-to-Peer Exchange of Needs and Experiences
Monday Morning User Group Meetings
**Advanced Registration Required!**
These complimentary sessions are ONLY for Credit and Risk Management Practitioners who are registered for the Forum -
NO VENDORS PLEASE! - Details coming soon
ARMS/F&D Reports/Creditntell -
Cforia Users & Invited Guests -
CREDIT2B User Group -
Creditsafe User Group
Dun & Bradstreet User Group
CRF - Oracle Users Group
Additional User Group Meeting(s) on Wednesday
The following Industry Partner User Group Meeting(s) are provided for CRF Forum attendees by their individual sponsor.
- As always, in conjunction with our Forum, CRF will conduct an Oracle User Group session on
Monday morning from 8 AM to 11:00 AM
immediately prior to the start of the CRF Forum.
Federation of Credit and Financial Professionals - National Building Materials Wholesale Group Meeting
Wednesday, October 25 from 1:00pm to 5:00pm - Caribbean II
Richard Hastings, Macro Strategist at Seaport Global, will analyze trends in real estate markets and consumer sentiment, followed by a best
practices discussion. Members of this group are Senior Level Order-to-Cash professionals in the Building Materials Distribution/Wholesale
For questions and/or to register for this session, email session host
Yesinne Alvarez at: firstname.lastname@example.org
or call 646-442-3467
CRF Forum Cancellation Policy
Monetary guarantees are provided to the hotel, and materials are produced and shipped 2
weeks prior to each event. Therefore, absolutely NO refunds will be allowed after October 9, 2017.
Thank you for your consideration!
Back to Top
Join us for another fantastic CRF Forum.
Discounts are available for more than one person from your