Credit & Accounts Receivable Open Forum
Date: October 19 (1/2 day) 20 & 21 (full day) (1/2 day) 2015
Click here to register for Forum on-line
Click here to print & FAX registration form
Marriott Harbor Beach
3030 Holiday Drive
Fort Lauderdale, Florida 33316
Visit the Hotel and make reservation online
OR Call: Hotel Group Reservations: You can call 1-954-525-4000 or 1-800-222-6543 to make reservations. Tell them you are registering for the Credit Research Foundation meeting to get the Group Rate of $214.00 (+ Tax).
The CRF room block ends September 16, 2015
This will be another SOLD OUT event! Room availability is limited - so book NOW!
CRF Hotel Accomodations:
- Discounted self parking $12.00 daily
- Complimentary use of hotel fitness center
- 15% Discount on Spa Menu
- Driving Adoption to Electronic Billing and Payment - Strategies to successfully drive e-Presentment and e-Payment
- Security Issues and the Cloud - Understand types, compliance and scalability of models
- He's Back!! - William Strauss, FRB of Chicago, will share the latest economic news and thoughts
- Big Data - Current uses and future applications; are you ready?
- Remote Entities and Bankruptcy - What every practitioner should be aware of!
- Terms Pushback Strategy - A panel will discuss all aspects of this emerging issue
- CRF's Organizational Structure Research Project - A contemporary perspective on the design of the credit and accounts receivable functions and key KPIs; an early look at this key research project!
- Lenders of Last Resort - The newest class of secured lenders, often called 'Hard Money Lenders'
- The CRF Open Forum
In this session, you set the agenda and ask everyone for assistance with any operational, logistical or best practice questions or concerns you have. Take advantage of this opportunity to get help from a cross section of America's leading credit professionals representing a variety of industries. We'll all help to find a solution.
Various Credit Information Provider Users' Groups
Wednesday afternoon. Free to all Forum attendees who are subscribers to the services; but you MUST register
for them. See below for registration and details.
SAP and Oracle users
Monday morning 8am to noon prior to the Forum, join CRF for our dynamic ERP Work Shops that focus on the management of credit and AR processes in the SAP or Oracle environment. CRF conducts these meetings which are free to all Credit Professionals who are registered for the Forum but you MUST register
for them. See below for registration and details. These sessions are for credit professionals and their IT staff only. No vendors please.
If you are not registered for the CRF Forum, there will be a small charge to attend these Sessions.
CRF - Oracle Users Group
CRF - SAP Users Group
Additional User Groups -- Times and Dates to be determined
The following Industry Partner User Groups are provided for CRF Forum attendees by their individual sponsor.
- UPDATE: Dun & Bradstreet Focus Groups - with breakfast and/or lunch
Monday, October 19 from 9:00 AM to 10:30 AM -OR- 11:00 AM to 12:30 PM
Dun & Bradstreet is hosting two focus groups - testing creative ideas for a new credit risk solution.
All credit professionals welcome,
CUSTOMERS AND NON-CUSTOMERS of D&B.
THERE WILL BE A $100 INCENTIVE for participation. No vendors please.
Space is limited. To register for either session, please contact Kindra Harting-Smith
Harting-SmithK@dnb.com and mention your time slot preference.
- Credit2b Product Advisory Council Members - Credit2B's Product Advisory Council (PAC) open to all attendees on Monday, October 19 from 10:30 to 12:30:
thought leadership focus group on how credit drives sales force productivity, including mobile technologies and customer portals. Light lunch
included. Register here for this complimentary event.
- Federation of Credit and Financial Professionals National Building Materials Wholesale Group Meeting
Wednesday October 21st from 12:45
to 5:00 pm - For questions and/or to register for this session: email session host Kerry Prata at: email@example.com
- NACM National Trade Credit Report Users Group Meeting
Monday, October 19, 2015 from 9:30 – 11:30am – Complimentary – Registration required!
The user group meeting will focus on how to utilize the updated NTCR search features and a few key tools available to members of
participating NACM Affiliates. Join us and your fellow NACM members to learn more about these time-saving features and other enhancements.
For questions and/or to register for this user group meeting, please email Michelle Herman at firstname.lastname@example.org
CRF Forum Cancellation Policy
Monetary guarantees are provided to the hotel, and materials are produced and shipped 2 weeks prior to each event. Therefore,
absolutely NO refunds will be allowed unless notification is received in advance of that 2-week window. If your registration was part
of your membership benefits, please extend us the courtesy of cancelling prior to the 2-week window. Thank you for your consideration!
Back to Top
Join us for another fantastic CRF Forum.
Discounts will be available for more than one person from your company.