National Summary of Domestic Trade Receivables (DSO Report
This report measures accounts receivable performance across the 6 most common KPIs. The outputs are provided in both a summary format and by standard industry classification (SIC) thus enabling the participant to view macro trends, but also detail movement within their specific industry segment. The survey is conducted quarterly, and results are provided to all who participate!
Please note: The 4th quarter survey will also contain the Annual Bad Debt survey. You will be asked to submit data to compile both reports.
To Participate: CLICK HERE
- To see a sample summary of last quarter’s results: CLICK HERE
- To understand the formulas and definitions used in the NSDTR report: CLICK HERE
- To review the Key Performance Indicators used in the NSDTR report: CLICK HERE
- For help calculating your data to use in the NSDTR report: CLICK HERE
- To order back copies of the NSDTR: CLICK HERE
- For information on using the NSDTR data for a preference defense: CLICK HERE