Developed and Delivered by ABC-Amega
This course provides participants with an understanding and insight into the importance of their role in the management of Accounts Receivable. It also provides concise and practical information for the end-to-end portfolio management of the collections process. The content is designed to indoctrinate those new to credit into the field of collections, and to provide tips and techniques to help seasoned collection professionals sharpen their skills.
Included is approximately 2.5 hours of video and synchronized slide content. The onscreen integrated material enables participants to develop a complete understanding of the collections process, cultural impacts, effective communication techniques and legal aspects of business-to-business (B2B) collections.
This course covers the following:
- The importance of establishing a collections process, whether your organization focuses on domestic or global receivables.
- Understanding global considerations and impacts to your receivables while maintaining the integrity of your portfolio.
- Techniques and vital skills required to successfully manage your collections process. This includes a video role play scenario that demonstrates methods discussed in the course.
- Partnering with an Outside Collection Agency (OCA) to support your receivable management requirements, the tools that can be provided and the reporting that creates proactive insight into your delinquent customer base.
- Legal aspects and process of B2B collections when pursuing attorney support as a resolution.
This is an On-Demand Course, allowing students to work independently and at their own pace to accommodate the time demands of busy professionals. Upon concluding the presentation/course material, the participant is required to take a final exam. Those who receive a grade of 70% or higher will receive a “Certificate of Professional Development” from the Credit Research Foundation.
For a video introduction to this course, CLICK HERE
Registration Fees - $450
To register, CLICK HERE or cut and paste this link: http://crf.digitalchalk.com
If this is the first time you are registering for a CRF On-Demand Course, please create a new account. Click on the “Catalog” tab and make your course selection.
Back to the complete listing of CRF Courses