CEUs Awarded: 0.1
This course impresses on the participant the concept of proactive Accounts Receivable portfolio management throughout the collection process. In today’s results-driven economy participants develop the knowledge to manage each individual customer through portfolio analytics for successful results. The course is designed to give credit and working capital leadership the concepts to deploy analytics, measurements and results for the management of their accounts receivable portfolio. At the conclusion of the class, you will:
- Develop the concepts to embed successful portfolio analytics into your operation.
- Implement specific monitoring techniques for proactive results.
- Create invoice collection treatment strategies and support your business with cross-sell/up-sell opportunities.
The course is approximately 1.0 hour of presentation and content.
Specifically, this course will cover the following:
- Steps and concepts for A/R portfolio analytics.
- The tactical approach to monitor an accounts receivable portfolio.
- Actionable steps in collection treatment and value-added business opportunities.
For more information on Credit Policy, we suggest you consider the following courses:
- Credit Policy
- Commercial Credit Risk and Decision Making
This is an On-Demand Course, allowing students to work independently and at their own pace to accommodate the time demands of busy professionals. Upon concluding the presentation/course material, the participant is required to take a final exam. Those who receive a grade of 70% or higher will receive an electronic “Certificate of Professional Development” from the Credit Research Foundation.
Registration Fees - $64.99CRF Members receive a 20% discount on the course registration fee. Please contact Angela McDonald to obtain the code to enter at checkout. To register, CLICK HERE or cut and paste this link: http://crf.digitalchalk.com If this is the first time you are registering for a CRF On-Demand Course, please create a new account. Click on the “Catalog” tab and make your course selection.
Back to the complete listing of CRF Courses