CEUs Awarded: 0.3
This course provides a full how-to guide on managing an Accounts Receivable portfolio through the customer life cycle.
Topics covered in this course include:
- How to set up new accounts
- Proactively finding risk within your AR portfolio
- Reserve requirements including CECL
- Default optimization pre and post default
- Service providers and staff preparedness
This course is designed for professionals such as:
- Senior Credit & Collections Analyst
- Credit Risk Analyst
- Credit Manager
- Credit & Collections Manager
- Director of Credit & Collections
- Invoice-to-Cash Professionals
- Order-to-Cash Professionals
- Director of Shared Services
This is an On-Demand Course, allowing students to work independently and at their own pace to accommodate the time demands of busy professionals. Upon concluding the presentation/course material, the participant is required to take a final exam. Those who receive a grade of 70% or higher will receive an electronic “Certificate of Professional Development” from the Credit Research Foundation.
Registration Fees - $299CRF Members receive a 20% discount on the course registration fee. Please contact Angela McDonald to obtain the code to enter at checkout. CLICK HERE to register for this course (Note: this link will take you to DigitalChalk, which is the education platform we use to deliver courses.) If this is the first time you are registering for a CRF On-Demand Course, please create a new account. Click on the “Catalog” tab and make your course selection.
Back to the complete listing of CRF Courses