Developed and Delivered by Robert Unger, Sr Director Corporate Relations
NACHA - The Electronic Payments Association
This course provides participants with an understanding and insight into the techniques and practices associated with the use of electronic payments as a driver for efficiency, consistency and straight through processing in the cash application practice. The course is designed to indoctrinate credit professionals with the latest information on the use of electronic/ACH payments and best practices in the change management associated with the reduction of paper checks in a credit operation regardless of your:
- current automation status
- electronic payment life cycle status
- efforts thus far to onboard customers in the change from manual to electronic payments
The course consists of approximately 2.5 hours of presentation material and content.
Specifically, this course covers the following:
- An overview of electronic payments and the nuances between the various types.
- The economics of ACH payments and the concepts used in driving an ROI model in the transition from manual to electronic payments.
- Change management required for process changes, IT, banking relationship and Treasury.
This is an On-Demand Course, allowing students to work independently and at their own pace to accommodate the time demands of busy professionals. Upon concluding the presentation/course material, the participant is required to take a final exam. Those who receive a grade of 70% or higher will receive a “Certificate of Professional Development” from the Credit Research Foundation.
For a video introduction to this course, CLICK HERE
Registration Fees - $375
To register, CLICK HERE or cut and paste this link: http://crf.digitalchalk.com If this is the first time you are registering for a CRF On-Demand Course, please create a new account. Click on the “Catalog” tab and make your course selection.
Back to the complete listing of CRF Courses