CEUs Awarded: 0.1
This course equips participants with the foundational and advanced knowledge to develop, implement and communicate an effective credit policy for their organization. The course is designed to indoctrinate (educate) revenue cycle management and credit executives with a 9-step program of best practices when developing a corporate credit policy. At the conclusion of the class, you will:
- Understand the steps in developing an aligned and objective corporate credit policy.
- Have the confidence to develop goals to achieve corporate objectives.
- Implement specific and attainable results.
- Effectively communicate in a closed loop fashion a policy that is cross functional in design.
The course is approximately 1.0 hour of presentation and content.
Specifically, this course will cover the following:
- An overview of the critical attributes of a corporate mission statement that aligns to both goals and organizational responsibility.
- The tactical approach of incorporating a functional approach to credit evaluation, credit limits and terms of sale.
- An effective approach to account monitoring, credit holds and collections as it relates to a corporate credit policy.
For more information on Credit Policy, we suggest you consider the following courses:
- Commercial Credit Risk and Decision Making
- Portfolio Management and Collections
This is an On-Demand Course, allowing students to work independently and at their own pace to accommodate the time demands of busy professionals. Upon concluding the presentation/course material, the participant is required to take a final exam. Those who receive a grade of 70% or higher will receive an electronic “Certificate of Professional Development” from the Credit Research Foundation.
Registration Fees - $64.99CRF Members receive a 20% discount on the course registration fee. Please contact Angela McDonald to obtain the code to enter at checkout. To register, CLICK HERE or cut and paste this link: http://crf.digitalchalk.com If this is the first time you are registering for a CRF On-Demand Course, please create a new account. Click on the “Catalog” tab and make your course selection.
Back to the complete listing of CRF Courses