CEUs Awarded: 0.1
This course is designed around the critical aspects of knowing your customer (KYC) and developing the framework for accomplishing this vital component of the credit process. The instructor will outline the tasks required for a successful program and ties the process back to the implementation of a well-rounded credit policy. At the conclusion of the class, you will:
- Know the steps to define who your customers are.
- Understand the steps involved in evaluating a customer, new or existing.
- Apply business rules developed to set credit limits and terms for your customers.
The course is approximately 1.0 hour of presentation and content.
Specifically, this course will cover the following:
- An overview of the critical attributes in knowing your customer (KYC).
- The functional steps in the evaluation process.
- The application or business rules for setting credit limits and terms.
For more information on Credit Policy, we suggest you consider the following courses:
- Credit Policy
- Portfolio Management and Collections
This is an On-Demand Course, allowing students to work independently and at their own pace to accommodate the time demands of busy professionals. Upon concluding the presentation/course material, the participant is required to take a final exam. Those who receive a grade of 70% or higher will receive an electronic “Certificate of Professional Development” from the Credit Research Foundation.
Registration Fees - $64.99CRF Members receive a 20% discount on the course registration fee. Please contact Angela McDonald to obtain the code to enter at checkout. To register, CLICK HERE or cut and paste this link: http://crf.digitalchalk.com If this is the first time you are registering for a CRF On-Demand Course, please create a new account. Click on the “Catalog” tab and make your course selection.
Back to the complete listing of CRF Courses