Fall User Group Sessions
In keeping with the design of our in-person Forums, CRF is offering several User Group sessions throughout the fall. These interactive sessions are hosted by several of our Platinum Partners. The sessions have been strategically scheduled so that they don’t overlap with the Virtual October Forum sessions and no more than one session is offered on any given day. We hope this allows you to attend all of the sessions that interest you.
Please review the schedule and session descriptions below. Registration links for each session are provided – please make sure that you register for all sessions you plan to attend.
|Date||Host||Session Title/Topic||Registration Links|
|October 22, 2020
2:00 PM ET
|Billtrust||The Future of Payments||REGISTER|
|November 10, 2020
2:00 PM ET
|F&D/Creditntell/ARMS||Credit Role Changes in the
Wake of COVID-19: Part 2
|November 12, 2020
2:00 PM ET
|Experian||Addressing a Dynamic Market:
Solutions to Combat Commercial Fraud & Strategies to Ace Alternative Data
|November 17, 2020
2:00 PM ET
|Dun & Bradstreet||Get a Sneak Peek of our Newest
|November 19, 2020
2:00 PM ET
|NCS||Using UCC Filings and Mechanic’s Liens
in an Uncertain Economy
|December 10, 2020
2:00 PM ET
|Serrala||Quick Wins in DSO Optimization||REGISTER|
The Future of Payments
Presented by Billtrust
Join us for the Billtrust User Group, Thursday, October 22, 2020 from 2:00pm – 3:00pm ET, where we will have a discussion on the future of B2B payments. Billtrust helps suppliers automate all of their digital payments (card, ACH and wire) with our Business Payments Network. During the meeting, we will cover the following topics: What is a digital lockbox and how can it support straight through processing?, How has the current B2B environment accelerated trends in electronic payments?, How to efficiently manage the proliferation of AP invoicing and payment portals, Where is the flow of payments between buyer and seller headed?, Leading the discussion are Nick Babinsky, VP and General Manager, Business Payments Network and Tom Scott, Director, Supplier Payments.
Credit Role Changes in the Wake of COVID-19 – Part 2
Presented by F&D/Creditntell/ARMS
Credit executives were battered by an unprecedented upheaval earlier this year forcing them to react to the immediate freezing/shutdown of customers’ businesses, as well as the dramatic changes and disorder associated with the new remote working environment. This webinar, anchored by a panel of expert industry credit executives, will focus on the now fully-digitized normal, the shifted credit role, best practices, and the potential risk of a second wave, answering the key question of if we are in the clear, or just sitting in the eye of the storm waiting for the backside?
Addressing a Dynamic Market: Solutions to Combat Commercial Fraud & Strategies to Ace Alternative Data
Presented by Experian
The ongoing COVID-19 crisis is creating new challenges for businesses across the board. Whether you’re prioritizing how to identify and mitigate commercial fraud or focused on adopting more modern risk management processes, leveraging old tools and techniques to address new challenges just won’t cut it.
In this session, join experts from Experian as they dive into:
- An overview of the current economic conditions and how they might be impacting your business
- A look into commercial fraud and strategies to help you better identify, manage and prevent it
- Alternative data sources beyond the standard commercial payment and public record data that could enhance how you predict credit behavior
Presenters: Brodie Oldham, Sr. Director, Analytic Consultancy; Li Mao, Sr. Product Manager; Carl Stronach, Sr. Product Manager; Mike Myers, VP, Product Management
Get a Sneak Peek of our Newest Credit-to-Cash Platform
Presented by Dun & Bradstreet
Something big is coming! Register today for Dun & Bradstreet’s user group session at the Credit Research Foundation Forum and you’ll get a sneak peek at our new, unified credit-to-cash platform. We will be reviewing our latest global data enhancements and expanded functionality that helps finance teams improve cash flow, increase operational efficiency, and enhance their business intelligence.
What you can expect:
- Credit Intelligence – Dun & Bradstreet’s Credit Intelligence is about to become even more powerful. Recently enhanced data sets to inform credit decisioning, such as expanded US Public Records capabilities as well as Morningstar financials, enable more insights to inform your decisions. Preview new features coming soon to our DNBi credit platform including comprehensive credit and compliance screening, global portfolio management capabilities, and new, enhanced portfolio insight reports to help you streamline your approach to credit management globally.
- Receivables Intelligence – See how our AI-driven collections management and cash application solutions seamlessly integrate with our customer payment portal and credit intelligence for powerful automated decisioning and workflow management capabilities.
This special user group session will be led by Chris Rios, Vice President, Finance Solutions and Richard Johnsen, Solutions Consultant, Finance Solutions.
Don’t miss out. Register today!
Using UCC Filings and Mechanic’s Liens in an Uncertain Economy
Presented by NCS
Businesses prioritize how, when and which vendors are paid – and often pay secured creditors ahead of unsecured creditors. But why? In this user group session, we will review how you, as a trade creditor, can use secured transactions to ensure you are a payment priority for your customers and the legal protections available should your customer default or file for bankruptcy protection.
We will discuss:
- Benefits of being a secured creditor, especially in this uncertain economy
- The necessary elements to a secured transaction
- Overcoming objections to UCC filings and preliminary notices
- What to do in the event of customer default or bankruptcy
This user group will:
- Help minimize write-offs and increase working capital
- Increase your credit knowledge and value to your company
- Answer your questions about developing a program that’s right for you!
Presenter: Jerry Bailey email@example.com
Quick Wins in DSO Optimization
Open to all CRF Credit Practitioner Members (no vendors please).
Join Serrala for a complimentary educational session about how to optimize your order-to-cash processes using existing functionality in SAP as well as add-on technology that integrates directly with your SAP system in real time without the need for any interfaces.
How can organizations achieve significant improvements in their DSO performance that result in more cash and working capital? Building strong and coherent finance processes across the entire order-to-cash cycle, powered by intelligent automation, play a vital role. In this session we will look into the latest possibilities of business process optimization in both SAP ECC and S/4HANA, focusing on the O2C cycle. Join our session and learn:
- What new possibilities SAP S/4HANA offers for credit management
- How to optimize your collections processes in SAP
- How a new, rapid deployment approach can bring about positive change in a matter of days instead of weeks or months
Do you have specific questions you’d like answered? Submit them with your registration for this complimentary session and we will do our best to answer them during the session. We look forward to seeing you!