SAP Best Practices Discussion Session
November 7, 2022 | 10:30AM – 12:00PM | Sheraton Grand at Wild Horse Pass (Phoenix, AZ)
Join us in Phoenix for a LIVE SAP discussion session. This session will take place before the start of our November Forum.
Learn and share experiences with others in this peer-to-peer best practices discussion – an informal roundtable conversation. Attendees are encouraged to share questions and current processes or best practices. Find out what other professionals are experiencing.
The following topics will be included:
- Reporting and bolt-on solutions that are working or NOT
- What version/modules are you using?
- Implementation & Migration to S4/Hana
- Internal IT resources or external consultants
Based on feedback and requests from the August SAP session, we have invited certified SAP service providers to attend the session to help answer your questions.
- Register for the November Forum and attend the SAP session for no additional cost
- Register to attend the SAP session only for $149
PLEASE NOTE: This session is for credit & A/R professionals only.