2019 August Forum & EXPO
August 12, 2019 – The Westin Seattle
Thank you for your participation in the 2019 CRF August EXPO! Below are critical items to enable your success and align with our requirements.
- Your booth contract is not a registration form
- Everyone from your organization planning to attend the event must register so a badge can be created
- No one will be allowed in the EXPO hall without a badge
- Booth participants must be employees of the exhibiting company
- Register here: https://www.crfonline.org/events/august/august-forum-registration/
- one (1) draped 6-foot table
- two (2) chairs
Booth spaces are limited to 10 ft. (the 6 foot table and two feet of space on either side) and are best suited for banner stands and table-top displays. Every year we have one or two individuals who believe they can CREATIVELY ENCROACH on neighboring space, which always creates a problem. So please – stick to the rules and guidelines.
- The EXPO will take place in Grand Ballroom 1 & 2
- Sunday, August 11 – 3:00 pm to 11:59 pm
- Monday, August 12 – 7:00 am to 10:00 am
EXPO EVENT SCHEDULE:
Monday, August 12 (Grand Ballroom 1 & 2)
- 12:00 pm to 2:00 pm – exhibit hall open; lunch will be provided
- 4:00 pm to 6:00 pm – exhibit hall open; Cocktail Reception (beverages and hors d’oeuvre provided)
Monday, August 12 – 6:00 pm to 11:59 pm
The EXPO Hall floor plan is not yet available
Not yet available
Shipping instructions will be provided as we get closer to the event.