Credit & Accounts Receivable Open Forum
Date: August 18 (1/2 day) 19 (full day) & 20 (1/2 day) 2014
Prizes from each Exhibitor - CRF will give away $100 to a lucky visitor at each Exhibitor's booth. - $5,500 in CRF Prizes!!
Many of the Exhibitors will be conducting their own drawings.
To participate bring your business cards!
EXPO & Reception Monday from 3:00 to 6:00 PM
Click here to register for Forum on-line
Click here to print & FAX registration form
CRF User Groups for SAP & Oracle are held in conjunction with this CRF Forum:
See below for other User Group meetings.
Forum and EXPO Location:
Grand Hyatt Denver
1750 Welton St - Denver, CO 80202-3999
The Grand Hyatt Denver is the EVENT Hotel, however our room block has SOLD OUT!
... BUT there's still time to register!
Book NOW at the Marriott City Center - just around the corner from the Hyatt.
We have a limited number of rooms available at the Denver Marriott City Center located at 1701 Calfornia, Denver, CO 80202
The Marriott hotel Group Rate is $199.00 standard room (+ Tax).
Book Your Room at the Marriott here
call Marriott Reservations: 1-877-303-0104
In conjunction with this Forum, CRF presents a staff training workshop "Critical Negotiation Skills Workshop" Tuesday morning
Details and Registration here
Denver International Airport (DEN)
Grand Hyatt Denver is accessible from Denver International Airport via several modes of transportation
- From Denver International Airport (DEN) (40 minutes/23 miles)
- Directions: Exit Pena Boulevard to I-70 West. Proceed to I-25 South. Exit at Speer Boulevard. South and proceed on Speer Boulevard. Turn left on Lawrence Street Turn right on 17th Street Turn left on Welton, we are located on the right.
- Cost is $22 per person each way, $40 round trip.
- Shuttles run 5:00a.m. to 5:15p.m. approximately every 15 minutes
- Allow an hour for transportation from Grand Hyatt Denver to Denver International Airport.
- Shuttle ticket counters are located on Terminal Level 5, across from the rental car agencies. Reservations are not required.
- For ticket information and reservations call 1 (800) 258 3826 or 1 (303) 316 3865.
- Super Shuttle features blue vans with SUPER SHUTTLE printed on the side.
- Yellow Cab Taxi - Approximate cost is $50-60 one way
Don't miss this great opportunity to spend a few days with your friends and Experience CRF!
CRF Forum Registration Policy - see bottom of page
August Forum Topics
- What's next in B2B payments? A Look Ahead - Erin McCune, Glenbrook Partners
This session will examine market forces and technological changes that impact the invoicing and payment process, today and in the future. We’ll explore the tension between network fantasies and interoperability, consider rational pricing of transactions, and the consumerization of enterprise applications. What can we expect to see? What surprises may be in store? And, most importantly, how should you be adapting your payment strategy in response?
- Advancing ePayments and eRemittance Solutions Through Collaboration & Standards - Claudia Swendseid, Senior Vice President, Federal Reserve Bank of Minneapolis
Businesses that are eager to accelerate their adoption of electronic payments and related business information will gain insights from recently conducted Federal Reserve research on payments trends and emerging practices, with an emphasis on implications for their own payment practices.
- EXPO and Reception - 3:00 PM to 6:00 PM - Join your colleagues for 3 hours of Exhibits and Networking - Win prizes and cash
- Electronic B2B Payments, The ACH Network and You - Rob Unger , AAP – Sr. Dir. Product Management & Amy Morris, Senior Director, ACH Network Rules
The purpose of this session is to: provide an update on ACH Rules and related developments relevant to CRF members; increase knowledge and awareness of ACH/electronic payments; and provide a forum for sharing ACH Network best practices among CRF members.
- An Economic Update - Dan North - Chief Economist / Euler Hermes
As the effects of the great recession linger on, its fundamental causes can still help us forecast the future. This presentation will focus on the domestic economy, particularly on developments in the housing market, employment, the consumer, manufacturing, small business, fiscal policy and monetary policy.
- What Every Credit Professional Needs to Know about Accounts Payable - Mary Schaeffer - President / Accounts Payable Now & Tomorrow
Do you want to get paid faster (or at least on time)? Or perhaps you’d be satisfied if you could just have fewer discrepant invoices that go unresolved for long what seems like forever. Or maybe your credit staff would simply like to NOT be at odds with so many of your customers’ accounts payable staffs. Mary Schaeffer, a nationally recognized accounts payable expert with more than a passing knowledge of credit, will discuss the issues that cause problems between AP and credit and provide you with tips you can use to address those issues.
- Working on the Chain Gang: Supply Chain Finance as the New Normal - David Conaway– Partner/Shumaker, Loop & Kendrick, LLP
This presentation discusses Supply Chain Finance, it’s role in today’s market, how it works, and how it impacts suppliers, customers and the banks involved, as well as the risks and benefits to the participants involved.
- Mitigating Risk via UCC Filings - Jerry Bailey - Executive Sales & Education Services Manager / NCS
Learn how to secure your accounts receivable through the UCC process and how it offers you protection in the event of a bankruptcy or default.
- CRF Open Forum - Be part of the ORIGINAL Open Forum (often copied/never duplicated)
You set the agenda and ask everyone for assistance with any operational, logistical or best practice questions or concerns you have. Take advantage of this opportunity to get help from a cross section of America's leading credit professionals representing a variety of industries. We'll all help to find a solution.
Various Technology and Credit Reporting Services User Groups will be held in conjunction with the CRF Forum:
SAP and Oracle users
Monday morning 8am to noon prior to the Forum, join CRF for our dynamic ERP Work Shops that focus on the management of credit and AR processes in the SAP or Oracle environment. CRF conducts these meetings which are free to all Credit Professional who are registered for the Forum but you MUST register for them. See below for registration and details. These sessions are for credit professionals and their IT staff only. No vendors please. If you are not registered for the CRF Forum, there will be a small charge to attend these Sessions.
CRF - Oracle Users Group
- As always, in conjunction with our Forum, CRF will conduct an Oracle User Group session on Monday morning from 8:00am to 12pm immediately prior to the start of the CRF Forum.
To find out more or to sign-up for this session: email session facilitator
Robin Walker at: email@example.com
CRF - SAP Users Group
Additional User Groups
The following Industry Partner User Groups are provided for CRF Forum attendees by their individual sponsor.
- D&B Global Data & Analytics Presentation and Buffet Lunch - for D&B Customers only.
Wednesday, August 20, 2014: 12:00 PM to 2:00 PM.
Rich Ferrera, CCE, Leader of D&B Data Strategy will present on D&B's strategy for 2015 to develop its data coverage and quality on a global scale. To sign-up or find out more about this session; email session host Lenore Schaefer
These sessions are for credit professionals and their IT staff only. No vendors please.
CreditRiskMonitor User Group
CREDIT2b Building Materials Group Meeting
- CREDIT2b Building Materials Group Meeting
Wednesday, August 20, 2014: 12:45 PM to 5:30 PM. THERE IS NO FEE FOR THIS USER GROUP MEETING but registration is limited.
For questions and/or to register for this session: email session host Kerry Prata at: firstname.lastname@example.org
Paymetric User Group
- Paymetric User Group & Buffet Breakfast
Meeting details will be available soon.
Monday, August 18th: 10 a.m. - 12 p.m.
There is no fee for this user group meeting. Spaces are limited.
If you'd like to register, please email Ashley Jones at email@example.com
CRF Forum Registration Attendance Policy
Since CRF must pay for each registrant one week prior to the event, please advise us immediately if you are not able to attend. Refunds will be issued up to two (2) weeks prior to the event. If your registration was “free” as part of your membership benefits, please extend us the courtesy of cancelling two weeks prior to the event. Thank you for your consideration!
Back to Top
Join us for another fantastic CRF Forum.
Discounts are available for more than one person from your company.