Credit & Accounts Receivable Forum and EXPO
August 7 - 9, 2017
Don't miss the country's largest EXPO, offering the latest technologies and resources
serving the Credit and Accounts Receivable community.
Monday's EXPO includes lunch/cocktail reception
Hours: Noon to 2:00pm and 4:00pm to 6:00pm
Click here to register for Forum on-line
Click here to print & FAX registration form
Forum and EXPO Location:
Primary Hotel - Grand Hyatt-Denver
1750 Welton St, Denver, CO 80202
Book Your Room at the Hyatt here
OR call Hyatt Reservations: (888) 421-1442
Limited space available at the CRF contracted rate of $209
Complimentary basic wireless internet available in all guest rooms
Room Block ends July 21, 2017
Don't miss this great opportunity to spend a few days with your peers and Experience CRF!
Forum Topics Under Consideration
- Federal Reserve Policy: How are monetary and interest rate policy determined
- Fraud and Electronic Intercepts
- Bankruptcy and the Role of Hedge Funds
- Same Day ACH: Does it really mean faster cash realization?
- Shared Services: An update from a practitioner panel
- Foreign Corrupt Practices Act: Risks, Developments and Best Practices for Compliance
Special Note: This applies to domestic concerns as well as those trading overseas
- Robotics: Here it comes - a practitioner's perspective
- Economic Outlook and Update
- CRF's Open Forum - Real Time Peer-to-Peer Exchange of Needs and Experiences
Monday Morning Technology User Group Meetings -
These complimentary sessions are ONLY for Credit and Risk Management Practitioners who are registered
for the Forum - NO VENDORS PLEASE!
**Advanced Registration Required!**
Times and registration details available soon
Cforia Users & Invited Guests - Eliminating Spreadsheets & Pivot Tables
8:30am to 10:30am - Breakfast included - Separate Registration Required!
The technology landscape is changing for Order-to-Cash (OTC) Managers and Practitioners. ERP Billing Systems have fallen short for realizing
the goals and objectives of Credit, Collections, and Disputes.
Discussion topics will include
: Building a Single OTC Database; Segregating Clean vs. Dirty A/R; Zero-Touch Collections for Small Customers;
Collaboration; Workflow Automation for Dispute Adjudication; Pre-Chasing Priority Collections; Executive Dashboard Analytics.
Your participation is encouraged and welcome, plus there will be a complimentary breakfast to start your day!
Sign up now by simply sending an email to
Bradley Palmer or call 818-483-0089
FIS GETPAID User Group - Join Fellow GETPAID Users and FIS GETPAID Product Experts
8:00am to 11:00am - Breakfast included - Separate Registration Required!
Sign up now by simply sending an email -
- New features and functionality in GETPAID
- What's on the GETPAID roadmap
- Best practices and experiences
- How to optimize your investment with GETPAID
CRF - Oracle Users Group
- As always, in conjunction with our Forum, CRF will conduct an Oracle User Group session on
Monday morning from 8 AM to 11:00 AM
immediately prior to the start of the CRF Forum.
To find out more or to sign-up for this session: email session facilitator
Robin Walker at:
Oracle agenda available soon.
Additional User Group Meeting(s) on Wednesday
The following Industry Partner User Group Meeting(s) are provided for CRF Forum attendees by their individual sponsor.